If you set up your account with a Google login initially and now want to link it to a different Google login, you'll have to set a password with so we can create a real account for you (as opposed to one that's just linked with Google). Then you can unlink your old Google account and link it with the new Google account.
So the first thing we need to do is to give you a password.
- In the web browser, go to https://app4.getitdoneapp.com/. If you're logged in, please log out of the app
- In the login screen, put your old Google email address
- Click on Forgot Password link. We should email you instructions to reset your password.
- Follow instructions in the email to set your new password.
- Log in with your old Google email address and new password.
- Now that you have a password, you should be able to change your email address in the Settings > Account > Profile > Update Email.
- After you change your email address in Settings, you can disconnect your google account and reconnect it with your new one. Go to Settings > Integrations > Google Drive.